1. Data Protection Processing Manager
2. Types of data to be processed
Through the Site, we collect and store certain personal information about you (e.g., information that can directly or indirectly identify you, especially through identifiers such as name, personal identification number, location information. In certain cases, we may ask you to provide us with Personal Information, such as when you use the order form and the services we offer, provide comments or ask questions, request information, or use other features or features of our Site.
OZANA d.o.o. will not collect Personal Information when you visit our Site unless you voluntarily provide it to us, except for certain Personal Information items collected through information systems and programs used to operate the Website, the transmission of which is inherent in the use of Internet communication protocols (e.g., IP addresses) and will not require more information than is necessary to participate in activities on our Site. If you do not wish to provide us with Personal Information (other than Personal Information relating to the use of Internet communication protocols that are typically collected when you visit the Website), you may still access our Site but will not be able to participate in certain promotions, create login credentials to use certain features on the Site, activate or use the Service, complete an order, or obtain product information.
3. Purpose, legal basis for processing and possible consequences of failure to provide Personal Information
When you provide your Personal Information on the Site, we will restrict your use of the Personal Information for the purpose for which it was collected in accordance with the terms of these privacy policies. Use of your Personal Information includes:
- Take action on your request before entering into a contract (e.g., respond to your questions and comments; complete your requests, communicate with you about your activities on the Site);
- Execute a contract to which you are a contracting party (eg, provide you with access to certain areas and features on the Site; fulfill your order regarding the purchase or commercial services offered on the Site, provide customer services);
- Investigate suspected fraud, harassment, physical threats or other violations of any laws, rules or regulations, rules of the Site or rights of third parties; or investigate any suspicious behavior that we deem indecent;
- Compliance with the legal obligation to which OZANA d.o.o. subject to (eg, disclosures required by law, regulation or court order);
- For the purposes of or in connection with legal proceedings, the establishment, defense or exercise of legal rights;
- Sending advertisements or direct sales materials or conducting market research, conducting data analytics, or delivering commercial communications via electronic tools (SMS, email, social network), whether automated (non-carrier calls) or not (snail mail and calls with the operator), in accordance with the relevant legal bases;
- Giving your Personal Information to selected advertising partners for their marketing purposes in accordance with the relevant legal bases.
The provision of Personal Information for the purposes described in points F and G is also voluntary; Failure to provide such Personal Data or objection to relevant data processing on appropriate grounds pertaining to your particular situation may prevent OZANA d.o.o. to send advertisements or direct sales materials or to conduct market research, data analytics or deliver commercial communications and / or to supply your Personal Information to selected advertising partners for their marketing purposes.
Your personal information may only be disclosed, closely related to the above purposes:
- to persons authorized by OZANA d.o.o. for the processing of Personal Data, which are subject to an appropriate legal obligation of confidentiality (OZANA employees d.o.o.);
- law enforcement and public authorities, when required by applicable law or in good faith (eg to comply with the provisions of the law or to comply with legal procedures afforded to OZANA d.o.o.; to protect and defend the rights or property of OZANA d.o.o. and these The Site, or to act in an emergency to protect the personal safety of users of OZANA d.o.o., its Site or the public);
- business partners for their needs only in accordance with the relevant legal bases.
5. Transfer of Personal Data to Third Countries
OZANA d.o.o. reserves the right to transfer personal data to third parties, respecting the principle of an adequate level of legal protection for the rights and freedoms of users.
The transfer of personal data is carried out only if at least one of the following conditions is met:
- Transfer is necessary for the performance of contractual obligations / services;
- Transfer is necessary to implement pre-contractual measures taken in response to a client's request;
- Transfer is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract concluded with a third party in the interest of the client;
- Transmission is legally binding on grounds of important public interest;
- Transfer is necessary for the establishment, execution or defense of legal claims;
- Transfer is necessary to protect the vital interests of users.
OZANA d.o.o. will only process your Personal Information for the time required to achieve the purposes described in Section 2. With respect to the purposes described in Sections 2.F and 2.G, your Personal Information will be processed until you exercise your right of objection or restrict processing. In addition to the above, OZANA d.o.o. will retain your Personal Information for the time required or permitted in accordance with applicable data protection law.
7. Your rights
OZANA d.o.o. informs you that, to the extent and to the extent permitted by applicable law, you have the right to request OZANA d.o.o. access and correct or delete Personal Data or processing restrictions regarding your Personal Data or object to the relevant processing activity, and file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority. You also have the right to know the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your Personal Information has been or will be disclosed, especially to recipients in third countries.
8. Links to other sites
The Site may contain links to other sites not owned, operated or maintained by OZANA d.o.o. When you leave the Site, you should notice and read the terms and privacy policies of each site you visit. Also, you should independently evaluate the authenticity of any website that appears or claims to be one of our Pages (including those linked via email). Despite all of the links that may exist on the Site, unless otherwise stated, we do not control, recommend or endorse and are not affiliated with these sites or their content, products, services or privacy policies. Downloading material from certain websites may result in infringement of intellectual property rights or the introduction of a virus into your computer system.
9. Protecting the privacy of children
OZANA d.o.o. takes the protection of children's privacy seriously. We operate the Site in accordance with all applicable laws in the jurisdiction set out below. We do not collect Personal Information from anyone under the age of sixteen (16) or, if permitted by applicable law, under the age of thirteen (13). Children under the age of sixteen (16) or, if permitted by applicable law, under the age of thirteen (13), should have parental / guardian consent before providing any Personal Information to the Site. If we determine that a user is below this age, we will not use or retain his Personal Information without the consent of his / her parents / guardians. Without such permission, the child may not be able to participate in certain activities. A parent / guardian may review, remove, modify, or refuse to further collect or use his or her child's Personal Information if he or she contacts us using one of the options listed in the "Manage Your Personal Information" section (please provide your child's name, address and e-mail address).
10. Security practices
The security of your Personal Information is extremely important to us. We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and management procedures to protect the information we collect. However, because of the inherent open nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that communication between you and us or information stored on the Site or on our servers will be completely secure from unauthorized access by third parties, such as hackers. Your use of the Site indicates your agreement to this risk. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim any responsibility for any harm (including, but not limited to, any and all direct, special, indirect, consequential or punitive damages or other damages of any kind, whether contractual (including fundamental violation), beyond contractual (including negligent) or other) that you may have suffered as a result of any loss, unauthorized access, misuse or alteration of any information you submit to the Site.
11. Applicable Law / Jurisdiction
12. Transfer of property
During our business, we can sell or buy property. If another entity acquires OZANA d.o.o. or all or substantially all of our property, personal information, and non-personal information we collect about users of the Site may be transferred to such person. Also, if any bankruptcy or reorganization proceedings have been instituted against us, such information may be considered as our property and may be sold or transferred to third parties.
13. Salvator clause
15. Contact information
All content published on this site is subject to copyright. Unauthorized use of any portion of the Web and Content is considered copyright infringement and is subject to legal action.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is information stored on a personal computer at the time of browsing the website you have visited. Cookies are easier to use as they save your site settings (language or address) and reactivate them when you restart them. This way, the information is tailored to your needs and common usage.
How do I disable cookies?
Turning off cookies does not allow you to store cookies on your own computer. The cookie settings can be configured and changed in the selected web browser and via the link at the bottom of this page. To see the settings, select the browser you are using (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 9, Internet Explorer 7 and 8, and Opera or Safari). If you disable cookies, you may not be able to use certain functionality of the Website.
What kind of cookies does this site use?
- Session cookies - These are cookies that will be automatically deleted when you close your browser.
- Persistent cookies - These are cookies that will remain "logged" in your web browser until they expire or are manually deleted. The information collected is anonymous and does not include your private information
Are there any third party cookies on the website?
There are several external services that save you limited cookies, and this website is not set up by you. Limited cookies are used to easily use features that provide users with easy access to content. This page lets you measure traffic.
More information about turning off cookies
There are several websites to exclude cookie storage for various services. For more information read the following links: